Sunday, March 29, 2009

The countdown has started

Bit the bullet yesterday and put down the cold hard cash for a Disney Trip for the famn damily May 9th to 16th.

So far I have come to a few conclusions:

  • There are some people who are completely and totally Disney obsessed almost cult like- this is scary and i for the love of God hope I don't catch it.
  • There are too many chat forums / web pages dedicated to the above cult
  • There are too many choices that have to be made I was and have been told by numerous people that we MUST HAVE AN ITINERARY. So much for playing in by ear.
  • See item one - I am lucky enough to have a friend who belongs to said cult and has offered to do up an itinerary for me. whew.
  • I am on WDW overload and only 24 hours into my WDW countdown....

OH MY!!!

Purpose of this blog is to keep track of the random pieces of information / advice i receive and to be able to remember such information such as the random pieces of information.....

I do know we are leaving (insert WDW cult followers - GASP) WDW for at least one of the 7 days - going to hit up Cocoa Beach - the quintessential surfers beach....


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Working Mom of 3 boys - married to a great guy - and one yellow dog